This commercial lines CE class is designed to help agents and support staff understand the trucking risk and create new opportunities for insuring profitable trucking accounts.
1 day/7 CE credits
$175 member/$215 nonmember
Insurance for trucking risks can be extremely confusing to insurance agents unless they are prepared. Insurance professionals must have knowledge of trucking insurance as well as underwriting and compliance issues that are critical to motor carriers.
Many commercial auto insurance products used by non-specialists can quickly become errors and omissions claims. Understanding the exclusions as well as endorsements available to change policy coverage, as well as the MCS90 endorsement required by the Motor Carrier Act of 1980 is essential to proper insurance and regulatory compliance.
- Regulation and compliance for the trucking industry
- Underwriting for the trucking industry by line
- Primary Auto Liability
- Non-Trucking Auto Liability
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage
- General Liability Coverage
- Underwriting for non-standard proprietary forms