2. Duties In The Event Of Accident, Claim, Offense, Suit, Loss Or Acts, Errors Or Omissions
We have no duty to provide coverage under this policy unless there has been full compliance with the following duties:
a. In the event of "accident", claim, "suit", offense, "loss" or "act, error or omission", you must give us or our authorized representative prompt notice of the "accident", offense, "loss" or "act, error or omission". Include:
(1) How, when and where the "accident", offense, "loss" or "act, error or omission" occurred;
(2) What the "act, error or omission" was;
(3) The "insured's" name and address;
(4) To the extent possible, the names and addresses of:
(a) Any injured persons and witnesses; or
(b) Anyone who may suffer damages as a result of an "act, error or omission".
b. Additionally, you and any other involved "insured" must:
(1) Assume no obligation, make no payment or incur no expense without our consent, except at the "insured's" own cost.
(2) Immediately send us copies of any request, demand, order, notice, summons or legal paper received concerning the claim or "suit".
(3) Cooperate with us in the investigation or settlement of the claim or defense against the "suit".
(4) Authorize us to obtain medical records or other pertinent information.
(5) Submit to examination at our expense, by physicians of our choice, as often as we reasonably require.
(6) Assist us, upon our request, in the enforcement of any right against any person or organization which may be liable to the "insured" because of an "act, error or omission" to which this insurance may also apply.
c. If there is "loss" to a covered "auto" or its equipment, you must also do the following:
(1) Promptly notify the police if the covered "auto" or any of its equipment is stolen.
(2) Take all reasonable steps to protect the covered "auto" from further damage. Also keep a record of your expenses for consideration in the settlement of the claim.
(3) Permit us to inspect the covered "auto" and records proving the "loss" before its repair or disposition.
(4) Agree to examinations under oath at our request and give us a signed statement of your answers.