The Auto Dealers Coverage Form includes the following forms of coverage:
General Liability for auto dealer operations, including:
- Premises Liability arising out of the ownership and use of premises where an auto dealer business is conducted;
- Operations Liability for operations which are necessary or incidental to the auto dealer business, including activities away from the premises;
- Products Liability for products sold or distributed by the auto dealer business; and,
- Completed Operations Liability for services performed by the auto dealer business.
- Contractual Liability for liability of others assumed by the insured in agreements related to the auto dealer business;
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability, covering named "offenses" arising out of auto dealer operations;
- Medical Payments coverage for accidents occurring on the auto dealer premises or arising out of auto dealer operations;
Auto Liability and Physical Damage with provisions for "blanket" coverage on all autos related to the dealership;
Garagekeepers for damage to customers' autos in the care, custody or control of the garage business for service, repair or storage; and,
Acts, Errors or Omissions Liability Coverages covering claims arising out of a dealer's wrongful acts, errors or omissions in conducting business.
The following additional coverages are available by endorsement:
CA 99 03 (Auto Medical Payments Insurance)
Adds automobile medical payments coverage to the policy.
CA 22 64 (Texas Personal Injury Protection)
Adds automobile personal injury protection (PIP) coverage to the policy. Must be attached unless rejected in writing.
CA 21 09 (Texas Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Insurance)
Adds Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage to the policy. Must be attached unless rejected in writing.