Power of the Paperback Book Study
Dig deep into Marit's favorite management books
Put Concepts from Marit’s Favorite Management Books into Action
Join Marit Peters for an in-depth book study exploring key concepts from her favorite management books and learn how to apply lessons learned to your professional and personal lives. YES, you must read the book, you will be called on!
What we're reading next:
The Management Concept of John Maxwell in two books:
- How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level
- Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
July 25 - Sept. 19, 2022 (class does not meet on Labor Day, Sept. 5)
Noon - 1 p.m., online, every Monday for 8 weeks
Members $450 | Non-members $900
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. The first book study sold out. Reserve your spot before it's too late!
The program includes:
The book study requires roughly a 40-hour time commitment when you consider reading time and discussion.
- 8, 1-hour virtual discussions.
- Kolbe A
- Clifton Strengths Finder (Included with your book purchase.)
- Practical applications for each lesson.
- One-on-one executive 1-hour coaching session.
*Participation in all discussions is required.
Previous book studies
First Break All the Rules