Stroud National Agency, Inc. is a managing general agency headquartered in Ruidoso, New Mexico, serving the insurance needs of the American farmer and rancher for more than 50 years.
- Trained, experienced staff does comparative rating and coverage comparison for you
- Competitive commissions – 15% on new business and 11% on renewal
- Quick-quote capability for fast turnaround
- MGA access to "A" rated companies
- One contract – MGA access to additional markets such as Travelers Agribusiness, American Reliable, Fireman’s Fund, American Bankers and Rain & Hail.
- A single source Farm contact center, open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central time, Monday-Friday.
- You retain ownership of the business.
- Profit sharing program available once written premium reaches $250,000.
- Pay by phone, fax or e-mail
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- You must be a member of IIAT to access the program.
- Agencies enroll in the program at iiat.org
- Complete the Farm Producer Application and Member Agreement
- Fax (512.469.9512) or e-mail IIAT Advantage the Farm Producer documents with a copy of E&O declarations page (minimum $1,000,000 limit) and copy of active licenses.
- Producer information is forwarded to Stroud for their approval
- IIAT will notify producer once they have been approved.
- A producer code is not assigned until the first account is bound.
- All commission paid by Stroud National Agency one month following receipt of premium payment
- Grain and other field crop farms
- Small to mid-sized hog confinements
- Vegetable, fruit and nut operations.
- All types of equine risks
- Care, custody and control
Email us to start the enrollment process.
Director of Advantage Markets
Advantage Markets Coach