Property Coverage for Harder-to-Place Risks
IIAT Advantage is pleased to announce a partnership with Tower Hill® Specialty, LLC to provide property coverage for monoline home, manufactured home, dwelling fire, condominium and tenant risks, including properties that typically may not be eligible due to unfavorable underwriting guidelines. Once enrolled, IIAT members can access the Tower Hill® Specialty RPM portal to quote and bind policies in as little as 60 seconds using their fully automated application system.
Robust Coverage Forms
Many Tower Hill Specialty programs can accommodate coastal, vacant, seasonal, short-term or occasional rental occupancies.
- Manufactured Home
- Homeowner HO-3
- Tenant HO-4
- Condominium- HO-6
- Dwelling Fire DP-1 and DP-3
- Tower Hill Specialty writes on admitted paper and is AM Best Company rated "A-" (Excellent)
- User-friendly portal for quick quoting and easy binding of business
- Quote online as quickly as 60 seconds
- Fully-automated application system
- Agents have direct access to Tower Hill's knowledgeable underwriting team members
- Agents have the capability to manage their agency business in the Tower Hill RPM System
- Clients can access their own account for declaration pages, pay their bill, file a claim or request changes to their polic
Work with the experts
Tower Hill Specialty is an AM Best Company rated “A-” (Excellent) carrier that prides itself on understanding the complexity of property insurance which, for whatever reason, may fall outside the guidelines of national companies.
Tower Hill® Specialty recognizes not all properties are perfect, and they believe homes with multiple claims, liability risks, poor credit history and homes with lapse in coverage will require the expertise of a specialty company that understands those unique needs. They offer comprehensive coverage for Manufactured Homes, Condominiums, Dwelling Fire & Homeowner Programs in all occupancies.