For carriers, managing general agents (MGAs), surplus lines agencies, and companies that provide services for agencies
- A copy of our Agency Member Mailing list, sent twice a year
- Access to our members-only website and resources including publications like IIAT’s Texas Agent newsletter
- InfoCentral—a comprehensive online library of insurance information
- Hundreds of training and continuing education (CE) sessions
- Discounted registration and exhibit booth for IIAT’s conferences
To become a member of IIAT, the company/entity must support the Independent Insurance Industry.
The Associate membership year is January 1 - December 31.
Joining before June 30th, dues are $1000.
After June 30th, dues are prorated to $500.