The 57th Annual Joe Vincent Seminar, the premier event for insurance leaders, top producers, and industry up-and-comers, takes place January, 26-28, 2020, at the Austin Renaissance Hotel. Register now
and join the industry leaders of now
and the future
to connect with colleagues and gain new insights to navigate your agency into the future.
For more than a half-century, the Joe Vincent Management Seminar has brought the
most innovative and respected industry experts and top speakers to Austin. This year, attendees will hear from a handful of highly-regarded, forward-thinking industry experts and leaders on how the insurance business is changing, how you can keep up and take advantage of new trends and technology to grow your business.
In his opening keynote, "Prosperity Ahead? -- Or Not," renowned economist and former White House Director of Economic Policy Todd Buchholz will:
- Tell you how demographics, technology, and globalization are reshaping the economy and our future;
- Pinpoint the signs of stock market rallies, and the warning signs of slumps; and
- Identify the political pressures on trade, debt, and interest rates from the U.S. to the E.U. to China.
In another keynote, award-winning global futurist and expert on emerging trends Chris Riddell will explain why we are set for a revolution like no other over the next five years thanks to new and emerging technologies like AI, blockchain and machine learning.
The Joe Vincent Management Seminar has something for everyone, whether you're looking for knowledge about leadership, operations, sales, technology or life & health --or if you just want to network and reconnect with colleagues.
Other schedule highlights include:
- Creative Disruption: A Solution to Stalled Growth
- Challenges of Leading in a VUCA World - Volatile Uncertain Chaotic and Ambiguous
- How Digital Agencies Outperform Their Peers
- Technology Transformation: How Successful Agencies are Embracing Insurtech
- Marketing to High-Net-Value Clients
- An E&O Mock Trial
- Positioning Value in a Price-Driven Marketplace
- Ransomware and Beyond
- Building a Story Brand: The Revolutionary Method for Connecting with Customers