Congratulations to the 2019 opX graduates! The class of 12 agents was honored on Monday, Jan. 27, at the Joe Vincent Management Seminar. Now in its third year, the opX Master Agency is a comprehensive professional and leadership development certification program that introduces innovative tools and strategies to build your business and enhance team productivity. The program is comprised of a blend of group sessions and activities, as well as individualized executive coaching and staff workshops.
Congrats to the 2019 graduates!
- Jacob Eisenrich, Weatherby-Eisenrich
- Eric Bua, Weatherby-Eisenrich
- Ashley Cordle, Elliott Insurance
- Sonya Edwards, Bryan Insurance Agency
- Kyle Beggs, RCI Insurance
- Lindsey Mitschke, The Nitsche Group
- Brian Archer, Southern Quality Insurance Group
- Chris Campbell, Ag-Pro Insurance Services, LLC
- Mike Karageorge, SWBC Insurance Services, Inc.
- Cari Senefsky, IIAT Insurance Agency
- Mark Bridges, INSURICA
- Dana Mickey, Frost Insurance Agency, Inc.
| Sponsored by
Interested in opX? The next session starts Feb. 17, 2020.
Get more info.
“OPx has been transformational for our organization by helping us ensure each team member is in the right role and by teaching us to intentionally build our culture. We now have the best team we've had in years, and each person is functioning in their sweet spot. Consequently, we're achieving our goals more effectively and with greater ease. Marit and the OPx curriculum has been a catalyst moving us toward a brighter future.”
Jacob Eisenrich, MD
Vice President | Weatherby-Eisenrich, Inc.