Independent agents remain the channel of choice among insurance consumers, writing 58% of all P&C premiums. The results of this study help guide carriers as they develop strategies and determine investments for solidifying and improving their relationship with their agents. By participating in the J.D. Power 2020 Independent Insurance Agent Satisfaction Study, you will ensure that carriers hear and understand your views on what it takes to improve their working relationship with agents like you. Last year’s results collected more than 1,500 agent responses, and executive leaders across the industry look to these results to provide critical insights on investment decisions and how they can better partner with you to build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
This study examines how each service interaction in the relationship between an agent or broker and their insurer impacts their overall perception of the company and identifies critical service standards that drive higher satisfaction. The study provides a broad understanding of how carriers can improve agent and broker satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy. Evaluations look at both personal lines and commercial lines experience and help insurers answer the following questions:
- What creates the most satisfying experience for an agent/broker and their customers?
- What are the key trends insurers must act on to better satisfy agents/brokers and their customers?
- What are the greatest challenges that agents face and how can carriers improve the ease of doing business?
- What impact are digital channels and changing demographics having on insurers and their current processes with agents/brokers and their customers?
- Which insurers are best at dealing with evolving/emerging risks and policies?
Qualify, Complete Survey and Receive A $50 Amazon Gift Card Code
As a token of our appreciation, those who qualify and complete the survey will also receive a complimentary summary report of the study when they become available and a $50 Amazon gift card code. When insurers are seeking answers to the questions above, make sure your opinion is included! All licensed insurance agents who work with Independent Agency companies are eligible to take the survey.
Take the Survey
Click here to voice your opinion!