Congrats to the 23 IIAT member agencies who were named 2022 Best Practices Agencies!
Each year since 1993, the Big “I” and Reagan Consulting, an Atlanta-based management consulting firm, join forces to study the country’s leading agencies in six revenue categories. The agencies comprising the study groups are selected every third year through a comprehensive nomination and qualifying process and awarded a “Best Practices Agency” designation. The selected “Best Practices” agencies retain their status during the three-year cycle by submitting extensive financial and operational data for review each year.
More than 2,600 independent agencies throughout the U.S. were nominated to take part in the annual study, but only 282 agencies qualified for the honor. To be chosen, the agency had to be among the top-performing agencies in one of six revenue categories.
The agencies were nominated by either a Big “I” affiliated state association or an insurance company and qualified based on its operational excellence.
The Best Practices Study was started by the Big “I” in 1993 as the foundation for efforts to improve agency performance. The annual survey and study of leading independent insurance agencies documents the business practices of the highest performing agencies and urges others to adopt similar practices.
The 2022 Texas Best Practices Agencies
- BKCW Insurance, Killeen
- Bosworth & Associates, Tyler
- Brady, Chapman, Holland & Assoc., Houston
- CoVerica, Dallas
- Dean & Draper, Houston
- Focus Insurance & Financial Services, Houston
- Galveston Insurance Associates, Galveston
- Higginbotham Insurance Agency, Fort Worth
- Insurors of Texas General Agency, Waco
- Montalvo Insurance Agency, Weslaco
- Patterson & Associates Insurance Agency, Richardson
- Pierson & Fendley Insurance Agency, Paris
- RHSB, Dallas
- Shepard & Walton Employee Benefits, Harlingen
- SWBC Insurance Services, San Antonio
- Swingle Collins & Associates, Dallas
- Texan Insurance, Houston
- The Risk Specialty Group, Houston
- Tower Street Insurance and Risk Management, Dallas
- Walthall, Sachse & Pipes, San Antonio
- Watkins Insurance Group, Austin
- Weatherby-Eisenrich Insurance, Andrews
- WinStar Insurance Group, Cedar Park