Join Marit Peters for an in-depth book study of her favorite management books. Explore key concepts and discover how you can apply lessons learned from the book. YES, you must read the book, you will be called on!
What we're reading next:
The Management Concept of John Maxwell in two books:
- How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level
- Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
July 25 - Sept. 19, 2022 (class does not meet on Labor Day, Sept. 5)
Noon - 1 p.m., online, every Monday for 8 weeks
Members $450 | Non-members $900
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. The first book study sold out. Reserve your spot before it's too late!
The program includes:
The book study requires roughly a 40-hour time commitment when you consider reading time and discussion.
- 8, 1-hour virtual discussions.
- Kolbe A
- Clifton Strengths Finder (Included with your book purchase.)
- Practical applications for each lesson.
- One-on-one executive 1-hour coaching session.
*Participation in all discussions is required.