Onboarding and training new employees is the number one obstacle for many agencies. It can take up to two years to fully train a new producer, during which you are investing time and resources without getting very much in return.
IIAT's Producer Development Program is a comprehensive, three-week, in-person and in-depth training program specifically designed to put new hires and current producers on the fast-track to sales success.
The program will cover:
- Insurance Sales Techniques and Sales Systems
- Appointment Setting
- Marketing & Selling Personal Lines
- Marketing & Selling Commercial Lines
- Transitioning From Different Lines of Business
- Creating cross-selling opportunities,
- Time Management
- Leveraging Natural Talents in Your Personal Sales Process
- Accountability Check-in for 6-Months
The Producer Development Program is NOT a lecture-based instructional program. It is highly interactive, and students will learn valuable concepts through guided exercises and collaboration. Students will leave the class with the skills it takes to be a successful producer in the insurance industry.