opX Management Program
Take Your Agency to the Next Level!
Sponsored by UFG
Building a Continuous Improvement Culture
Taking the journey to build a LEAN culture will be a rewarding experience. Such a culture depends on these primary common characteristics:
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Alignment
- Empowered Employees
“OPx has been transformational for our organization by helping us ensure each team member is in the right role and by teaching us to intentionally build our culture. We now have the best team we've had in years, and each person is functioning in their sweet spot. Consequently, we're achieving our goals more effectively and with greater ease. Marit and the OPx curriculum has been a catalyst moving us toward a brighter future.“Jacob Eisenrich, MD, Weatherby-Eisenrich, Inc.
- A vision & documented plan for your Agency
- Definition of behaviors and accompanying exercises that reinforce the desired culture
- High-level process-flow mapping and tools to continue process mapping across the company
- Metrics development & alignment across the company
- Dashboard/Visual Workgroup boards to use for measuring improvement
- Baseline and measurement tool for workforce strength
- Tools to implement to instill a continuous improvement culture
To Become Recognized as an OpX Master Agency:
- Demonstrate proof agency is using the tools and measuring results
- Present a tour/virtual tour of agency adoption of tools
- Prepare an annual Plan of Action
Beginning the OpX Journey
It always begins with leadership.
Prior to the workshop, our work will begin with:
Conduct Kolbe Indexes that will help with designing programs and understanding your talents & strengths
Define & Clarify
Define & align goals & metrics to be customer-focused
Clarify very specific behaviors that support lean values
Schedule & Time Commitment
It is expected that participants commit to a year of development in order to complete the opX program. This is a self-driven program that blends both a workshop instruction environment with a focus on personal goal setting.
1st Session includes:
- Vision, mission, goal alignment, core values, guiding principles, and brand.
- Why do you exist?
- Servant-leadership exercises
- Includes defining “continuous improvement” culture behaviors
- Identify leadership talents & strengths
- High-level metrics development
- High-level process flow mapping
- Personalized goals and focus
The Program includes:
- 4 retreats defined below
- Employee Engagement Survey 2020
- Continued support on Kolbe & StrengthsFinder
- 1 customized in-agency visit from Marit Peters
- 3-4 book clubs based on the group’s interest
- Will bring in additional experts to compliment learnings
- 1 Free Registration to Joe Vincent 2021 (value $400)
- On-going individual coaching from Marit Peters