OPx Management Program
Take Your Agency to the Next Level!
OPx HR Edition 2022
This year we've designed a special program specifically for HR professionals and leaders who are exceptionally focused on employee engagement, retention, and organizational culture. Join this 'mastermind type' group to learn and share ideas. Hurry to register, there are only12 seats available.
The program includes:
- 3 in-person retreats (starting at 1pm Thursday through noon on Friday)
- June 16-17
- Sept. 22-23
- The 3rd retreat dates will be determined by the class participants
- June 16-17
- Virtual Book Clubs & Sessions
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- In-depth Kolbe practical applications, plus personality profiles
- Complimentary Joe Vincent Management Seminar registration and graduation ceremony (value $495)
- Participation from IIAT's labor attorney, Ann Price
*Participation in all the retreats and sessions is required.
- Remote work best practices
- Employee engagement
- Recruiting, hiring, and retention
- Compensation models
- Employee rewards programs and incentives
- Employee wellness programs
- How to partner with leadership at a strategic level
- Kolbe and talent alignment
- Personality profiles
- Team dynamics
- Legal personnel issues
To participate, you must:
- Read First Break All the Rules by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- Read The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
- Complete Kolbe A Indexes for your core team members
Registration for this 10-month program is $5,000.
Interested in OPx? Please provide your contact information below:
“OPx has been transformational for our organization by helping us ensure each team member is in the right role and by teaching us to intentionally build our culture. We now have the best team we've had in years, and each person is functioning in their sweet spot. Consequently, we're achieving our goals more effectively and with greater ease. Marit and the OPx curriculum has been a catalyst moving us toward a brighter future.“Jacob Eisenrich, MD, Weatherby-Eisenrich, Inc.