This endorsed program offered through Kelsey National Corporation and underwritten by The United States Life Insurance Company is designed to give IIAT members any one of four life insurance plans available.
Since financial advisors recommend providing financial protection equal to at least five times annual income, this is an excellent opportunity for you and your employees to obtain basic or supplemental life insurance at affordable group rates.
Available to IIAT member agencies and their active, full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week, their spouses and unmarried children up to age 21, or to age 23 if full-time students.
Firms of 1-3 eligible employees = 100%
First of 4 or more eligible employees = 75%
- Takeovers available for groups of two or more lives (provide proof of prior coverage)
- Choice of plans and coverage with double benefits up to $200,000
- AD&D benefit equal to and additional to the life benefits
- Competitive group rates
- Waiver of premium for disability
- Conversion privilege to individual coverage upon retirement (regardless of health status)
- Supplemental Life and Dependent Life coverage available.
Our aim is to provide top quality products and service to all our customers. We emphasize superior plan design, management, marketing and administration. Our commitment is to support our specialized product line with 5-Star Service -- Fast, Friendly, Accurate, Articulate and Thorough -- for our customers.
View Kelsey National
Director of Advantage Markets