Select a specific curriculum package based on individual needs. Exercises and quizzes provide an interactive learning experience and jump start. Individuals have four months to complete a selected curriculum, with each unit averaging 25-30 minutes.
Training packages include:
- Introduction to the Insurance Industry
- Commercial Lines Coverage Basics
Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- Key Concepts in Risk Management and Underwriting
- Advanced Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Business Communication Fundamentals
- Client Management Essentials Leadership Fundamentals
- Insurance and Business Skills Basics for the Intern
Risk Solutions IQTM
- More intensive and structured new-hire training than our strictly self-paced courses.
- A ten-week blended learning program that integrates interactive, expert instructor "live learning" case study sessions along with self-paced assignments.
- Learning groups are limited to 8-15 participants to maximize learner engagement.
- Single-agency programs are available to meet your hiring and onboarding needs.