WAHVE is a unique contract staffing talent solution that brings companies and retiring insurance and accounting professionals together across the country to meet their work needs.
Wahve provides an innovative contract talent solution to help retiring insurance professionals stay productive longer, feel valued, and achieve greater work-life balance; and to help insurance firms have continued access to experienced insurance talent regardless of location and at a cost-savings. Using our innovative work-at-home model, Wahve contracts skilled vintage insurance professionals to our Retail and E&S Wholesale Brokers, MGAs, and Insurance Companies Clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time. Wahve’s unique qualifying process and technology platform match the right vintage talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located. WAHVE bridges the gap between insurance firms’ staffing needs and seasoned professionals’ “work-life” balance preferences as they phase into full retirement.
Go to the Wahve website for more information.
- Experienced and qualified insurance professionals available to help your agency
- Access to a large talent pool of highly qualified, trained, experienced insurance industry retirees across the country
- Pay a fixed monthly fee to meet your full-time or part-time staffing needs
- Have minimal start-up costs and time
- Eliminate the worry about health care changes, tax increases, or the political issue of outsourcing overseas
- Supplement your staff and perform daily back-office tasks and processes and/or customer service, saving 40-50 percent on staff costs and overhead
- Free up highly paid staff for increased client and prospect time, increasing retention, new business, revenues, and margins
“We've been primarily a personal lines agency, and wanted to expand our commercial lines book in order to grow. We are using Wahve to do this and it's been terrific. Our Wahve is helping us in rounding out clients by reviewing renewals, upselling to existing clients when she sees a coverage is needed or is now available. We are very happy with how things are working.“John O'Brien, Chief Concerned Officer, O'Brien Insurance
Getting Started with Wahve
- First, determine your agency's backlog and staff needs;
- Complete, review, sign and submit a Job Request Questionnaire along with a signed Non-Circumvention Agreement;
- A Wahve representative will contact you to discuss your needs further and obtain additional details;
- You will be provided with a list of candidates matching your job requirements;
- You interview the candidates and select the WAHVE you prefer.
When Would You Use a Wahve?
- To mentor and bring along a producer who may not have a strong insurance background
- To help cover back office duties to allow producers and CSRs to refocus on sales and service
- To maintain productivity if an employee is on maternity or other extended leave
- To focus agency marketing efforts on a new segment of the business
How Could You Use a Wahve on a Full, Part-Time, or Project Bases?
- Full-service staffing, including:
- Live customer service representative (Commercial or Personal lines)
- Sales and marketing assistant
- Claims representative
- Special knowledge expert on hard to place or niche lines of business
- Mentors and trainers
- Back office process supports, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of new and renewal business applications
- Quoting and proposal preparation
- Loss runs ordering and analysis
- Policy checking
- Premium audits
- Certificates issuance
- Change requests/endorsements
- Indexing of scanned documents
- Claims support
- Excess and surplus lines filings
- Accounting and finance