Benefits & Dues
IIAT is the premier association dedicated to empowering insurance professionals across the Lone Star State. As a member, you'll gain access to a wealth of resources, cutting-edge industry insights, and a supportive network of like-minded professionals. From top-notch education and training to advocacy on your behalf, IIAT equips you with the tools and knowledge you need to thrive in the ever-evolving insurance landscape. Don't miss out on the chance to take your insurance career to new heights. Join IIAT today and let us help you achieve your goals!
- Access to insurance markets, subject to carrier approval
- High-quality errors and omissions insurance (E&O)
- Hundreds of training and continuing education (CE) sessions
- Free full access to Catalyit, the independent agent's hub for technology advice, tools, training, and insights
- Access to Hiring Resources, including a free CareerPlug account
- InfoCentral—a comprehensive online library of insurance information
- Discounted registration for IIAT’s conferences
- One-on-one help from our staff of business and insurance gurus, plus consulting services to help solve your agency's challenges
- A voice in our legislative priorities
- Automatic membership in the Big “I”, Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) and access to all their resources
- Access to the TrustedChoice national branding campaign and marketing grants
- Free subscription to Texas Agent and Insurance Journal of Texas
- The Agency membership year is September 1st - August 31st
- Our membership dues are based on the total staff size of your agency - which includes all principals, shareholders, producers, and all full-time licensed and unlicensed staff at all locations.
- New member dues must be paid in full
Email [email protected] to get an estimate of your membership dues.
- You have a personal TDI license number. (That’s okay if your agency license hasn’t been finalized yet.)
- Your agency is truly independent
- You own your book of business
- You subscribe to IIAT's bylaws
- You reviewed our member benefits
Ready to take the next steps to become a member of IIAT?