Does your client run a small business out of their home?
IIAT Advantage offers a standard market program for home based business insurance policies designed to handle the needs of a business that is operated from an insured's home. Coverages available include business personal property, business-related liability exposures, and loss of income. This program is administered in Texas by IIAT and underwritten by RLI Insurance Co., rated "A+" (Excellent) IX by A. M. Best.
Agencies enrolled in the program are encouraged to post this video on their websites or share the link to it.
- Liability limits up to $1 million
- Broad underwriting guidelines allow insureds to qualify easily
- 12% commisson, for new and renewal business, paid on annualized basis
- Easy self-underwriting application
- E-signature is available for your client
- Competitive premiums with no cumbersome rate calculations
- Admitted product
- Policies issued electronically when bound
- Renewals are direct-billed Access to RLI's online processing system available for subagents
- Direct mail option of personalized marketing materials
- No minimum production quotas are required.
How the Program Works
- The account must meet the guidelines of the self-underwriting application; there are no exceptions
- All policies are issued on an annual basis
- First-year premium must accompany the application
Easy New Business Submission Process
- Complete the application entirely online through the RLI portal, including e-signature & premium payment by the insured.
- Or e-mail completed and signed application to [email protected], with a copy of the check or complete credit card information. For credit card payments please include the billing address associated with the credit card account.
Ready to enroll?
Just a few documents are needed.
Contact the RLI Support Team
Contact our RLI account manager Connie Gomez for support, questions, requests to bind, and more. Or call Connie at (512) 279-4711
Email RLI Support
RLI Account Manager
Director of Advantage Markets